|All real estate advertised herein is subject to
the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or
intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination." We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law.
All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity
||Arizona Real Estate - www.ArizonaRealEstates.com
Searching on the Arizona Real Estate Map
To narrow your search on the listings map, you may define search shapes (rectangles, circles, and polygons) over geographic areas where you would like to look for listings. To remove a search area, locate the shape in the search criteria panel, and click on the blue X next to the shape name.
- To create a rectangular search area, click on the rectangle shape, then click on the map to define one corner of your rectangle. Move your mouse until the rectangle is the desired size, and click again to complete the shape.
- To create a circular search area, click on the circle shape, then click on the map to set the center of your search. Move your mouse to increase the radius of the search from that center point, click again to complete the circle.
- To create an irregular-shaped search area, click on the polygon in your Search Areas box, then click on the map to define the first corner of your polygon. Click to define the remaining search boundaries. Your polygon can have as many points as you need to define your search area. Double-click to complete your polygon.
- Multiple Search Shapes - When using multiple search shapes, you may choose if you would like to search only the intersection of those shapes by placing a check in the box marked Intersection.
Moving the Arizona Real Estate Map
- Pan – The Pan Tool is the default tool selection when you enter flexmls Mapping. Using the Pan Tool, you may move the map in any direction. To use the Pan Tool, click and hold, and move the map in any direction. When you release the mouse button, the map will stop moving.
- Navigation Arrows – By using the arrow buttons above the zoom bar, you may move the map in the direction indicated by the arrow.
- Keyboard Pan - You may use the arrow keys on your keyboard to pan the map in small increments. The Up, Down, Left, and Right arrow keys all work independently, or you may move diagonally by holding two keys together, such as Left and Up.
To adjust the zoom level to display a larger or smaller area, you have four options:
- Scroll Wheel – if your mouse is equipped with a scroll wheel, scrolling will increase or decrease the zoom level, centering the map at the cursor point.
- Double-Click – double-click at a point on the map to zoom and center at that location.
- Zoom Bar – to maintain the current map center but adjust the magnification, use the zoom bar in the upper left corner of the mapping screen. Click the + or - buttons to move the zoom level up or down.
- Zoom Tool – The green plus sign is your Zoom Tool. Click on the green plus sign to select the Zoom Tool, which then changes the cursor to an arrow with a question mark. While the Zoom Tool is selected, you may click once to re-center the map at the click location, or you may click, hold, and release to draw a zoom area.
Nosy Arizona Neighbor
Next to the search shape tools, the Nosy Neighbor tool allows you to click on a point on the Arizona real estate map to bring up listing information pertinent to any of the homes for sale. The parcel dimensions, where available, will display, and a mini MLS listing history. Click on the link marked Select to place one of the historical listings of that house on your selected tab. Click on the listing number to view its MLS listing report in a separate window.
Map Display Buttons
Back/Forward Buttons – Similar to your web browser, flexmls Mapping includes buttons to move between displays. If you would like to revert to the previous mapping zoom level or focus, click the back button (left arrow). From there, you may return to the most recent zoom level or focus by clicking the forward button (right arrow).
Display all Points on Map – Click the button in between the Back/Forward buttons to return to the initial map view where all plotted points are visible. This tool is handy if you have moved the map to a point where you have lost perspective.
Use the Measuring tool to measure distances on the Arizona real estate map. Select the tool, click once on the map to begin measuring, move the mouse to the first point you’d like to measure. You may continue measuring segments on the map by repeating the process. Double click to clear the current measurements and begin again.
In the lower right corner of the mapping screen, click the color wheel icon to bring up the color legend. The initial view of the color legend will display different colored dots that correspond to the statuses of the MLS properties that are plotted on the map. Click on the drop-down arrow to change the colored listing dots to display graded colors to show the listings by Price or by Price/Square Foot. This feature allows you to visually track price trends among mapped listings.
Locate an Arizona Address
Click on the pushpin icon to locate a point on the map. If the address is found immediately, the point will appear as a pushpin on the map. If there are multiple possible matches, you will be presented with a list of matching locations to choose from. If no locations match your search criteria, you will be given the option to edit the address that you are searching for, or manually locate the location on the map.
Click on the drop-down list in the upper right corner of the map tab to view available overlays. You may choose if you would like to hide the listing icons or drawn shapes on your map. For example, you may choose to hide Drawn Shapes from the map. This hides, but does not remove the shapes as earch criteria.
Using the menu options at the upper right corner of your Portal page, you may also:
- Return to the portal dashboard by clicking Home,
- Share the current listing or selected listings with others over e-mail, or to a variety of social networking sites by clicking Share,
- Print listing information by clicking Print,
- Get driving directions for the listings you've selected with a check box by clicking Route,
- or Log Out of your portal by clicking Log Off
Arizona real estate on this website consists of various sub-categories. Select your residential home preferences of single family detached, town house, manufactured housing, condo, apartment style & lofts, patio homes, foreclosure bank owned listings or even short sales. Choose your category above.
This website belongs to the Phoenix real estate network of Tony Pomykala and if you choose to create an account on it, you can also log into your personalized portal from any of the following member websites:
Desert Ridge Arizona features homes for sale around the Desert Ridge shopping experience.
Grayhawk AZ Homes spotlights the properties for sale in the communities of Grayhawk.
DC Ranch AZ Homes showcases the luxurious living in DC Ranch and Silverleaf.
Kierland AZ Homes focuses in the area around Kierland Commons in northeast Phoenix along Scottsdale Road.
Golf Homes AZ is a website dedicated to golf subdivision homes located on golf course lots throughout Arizona.
Home Listings AZ contains an MLS idx search of ARMLS profiles of houses, condos, townhomes, lofts, and manufactured homes for sale.
Buying Homes AZ contains the same idx version of listings from the Arizona regional MLS.
Home Listings Scottsdale puts the spotlight directly on the homes for sale in Scottsdale Arizona.
Home Listings Paradise Valley obviously features only properties from the PV real estate market.
Homes For Sale Arizona is another network affiliated site listing ARMLS idx properties.
Real Estate Scottsdale Homes includes every MLS listed home for sale within all of Scottsdale's ZIP codes.
Scottsdale Real simply lists Scottsdale homes, also by ZIP codes.
Tatum Ranch AZ Homes stays focused on the properties around the Tatum subdivisions around Tatum Boulevard and Cave Creek Rd.
Carefree Homes of Luxury
Ahwatukee Homes of Luxury
Fountain Hills Homes of Luxury
Paradise Valley Mansions
When moving in to Arizona, you may need movers or storage facilities to help you. Information on movers at www.AZMovingCo.com.
|Interesting external web sites:
Home Listings Arizona Showcasing Homes for Sale in Arizona Real Estate!
| MLS listings provided thru IDX from Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
|| West USA Realty
7077 E Marilyn Rd Ste 130 Bldg 4
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Licensed in the State of Arizona
: All listings provided on this website are IDX MLS listings, provided by member real estate brokers to the Arizona Regional Multiple Listings Service (ARMLS®) and might not be the listings of West USA Realty or Tony Pomykala. All properties for sale will show the actual listing brokerage name under the property information, and those brokerages represent the sellers
of the properties. Real Estate Agents of this website specialize in representing buyers
of Arizona real estate
. Don't purchase real estate without a Buyer's Agent - when buying MLS-listed homes it costs you nothing extra to be represented! We help you find the house YOU want